What is Ayrshire Sportsability?
The Charity was created to promote the education and welfare of children with physical, sensory and learning disability through sport. ASA are delighted to now be working with adults with disabilities.
Members of the Trust include representatives from East Ayrshire Council, NHS Ayrshire & Arran, North Ayrshire Council, North Ayrshire Leisure, Scottish Disability Sport, South Ayrshire Council, and Sportscotland.
The Management Committee held a Special General Meeting on the 3rd October 2011 after ten successful years we have decided to change to a members organisation, benefits of membership include:
• Attending the Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meeting
• Being eligible for nomination to serve on the Management Committee
• Electing members to serve on the Management Committee
• Applying for ASA Grant Awards
• Participating in relevant Ayrshire Sportsability events/activities.